Moving out from a leased apartment can get hectic. You’ll have to pack the household items and clean the property all by yourself. So, yes, hiring specialists for end of lease cleaning is necessary. Experts are people that have more experience and knowledge than anyone. Moreover, they’ll help you wash everything before the end of a tenancy period.
Today, we’ll explore some of the common facts about the commercial and residential cleaning company near you. So, shall we begin?
What is the End of Lease Cleaning?
As per the end of a leasing day agreement, a tenant has to return the house clean and in a maintained condition before moving out. It is known as the end of lease/tenancy cleaning. The experts will thoroughly scrub and clean the rented property.
However, it is more than a regular house cleaning process. If the owner or manager sees any stain during the investigation, they won’t return your 100% rental bond price. Professional cleaners know how to scrub the stains and clean the premises following the lease cleaning checklist.
You may face some inclusions and exclusions related to a specific bond cleaning service. And, it’s essential to know about them before finalising the paperwork.
Services Provided by the End of Lease Cleaning Company
Are you looking for a company that provides the cleaning and washing co-operations for residential purposes? If yes, then select the specialists under this genre. The services you might expect from End of Lease Cleaning experts are:
Kitchen Cleaning and Washing
- Experts will mop and vacuum the entire floor.
- You can expect in and out cleaning of the cupboards.
- Wiping and polishing all the surfaces of your benches.
- Professionals will clean the oven from the interior and exterior.
Bathrooms & Toilets Cleaning
- Professionals will de-lime and descale the shower screen, floor, and wall tiles.
- Experts will clean the toilets, bowls, and bathtubs.
- You can expect the dusting and wiping of exhaust fans and vents.
Common Areas & Bedrooms
Experts will clean, dust, and wash the common areas as well. These are the following areas professionals will cover.
- Skirting boards
- Wardrobes and built-in cabinets
- Sills, tracks, and internal windows
- Light switches, doors, and door frames, blinds, railings, and more.
What to Do Before the Arrival of The End of Lease Cleaning?
My neighbours prefer cleaning their home before the arrival of the cleaners. Do you find this odd? So do I! But, do you know that performing these simple tasks provides a convenient cleaning.
- Make sure that the cleaner reaches your place on time.
- Pack all the household items before the arrival of lease cleaners. It’ll make the entire process faster to complete.
- The cleaners must have an alternative way to enter your home. It’s better to notify them beforehand.
- Assist the professional cleaners by leaving a sticky note. It is crucial to understand your preferences.
Feel free to contact our company Shire Cleaners, or visit our Facebook page to avail a wide range of residential, commercial, and End of Lease Cleaning solutions. Our team of experts complete their task efficiently.