Gone are the days of bone-chilling in Engadine, and the beautiful sunny spring days are ahead to have fun! And the best part is that Christmas and New Year holidays are about to start within a month! But you may have to click the ‘PAUSE’ button on all your plans for the house cleaning in Engadine for Christmas. Yes, our professional cleaners are there to help you out!
But what if you can’t get us available at that very time when you need because of high demand? Our today’s guide may help you on how and where to start house cleaning while doing alone!
Easy tips to start house cleaning for Christmas and New Year
Of course, no one wants to include house cleaning in their favourite to-do list! Still, you can’t escape, especially when it’s about making your home ready for Christmas and New Year.
Anyway, we have laid out simple guidelines regarding this that may prove to be useful for you. Have a look:
Arrange the cleaning tools
If you have no idea where to start cleaning your home, we suggest gathering the tools first! Here are the MUST-HAVEs:
- Broom, bucket, and mop
- Light cleaning solution
- Microfibre cloth
- Garbage bags
Once you have got everything, turn on your favourite music to motivate yourself, and you may find the cleaning to be quite fun!
House cleaning before Christmas is the best way to get rid of the stuff you don’t need at all! At Shire Cleaners, we recommend starting with your closet. For instance:
- Look over your outfits closely and decide which one to keep and which one not! In fact, you can give away some clothing to the needy if required.
- Now, take a look at your kitchen appliances and keep those aside that you haven’t used for months! You can sell those online and earn some cash if possible.
- Just like your kitchen cabinet, declutter your bathroom storage by throwing out unwanted stuff! You can put empty shampoo bottles and expired cosmetics.
Let’s start cleaning!
Here’s HOW you can start:
- Move the furniture and vacuum the dust from the carpet!
- Clean the surfaces.
- Wipe down the stuff from top to bottom!
- Wash the bed sheets and replace those with a lighter one suitable for warmer days.
- Dust the walls and corners, including surfaces, with a microfibre cloth.
- Sweep and mop the floor!
Also, don’t miss the attic and garage during the house cleaning for Christmas! Last but not least, follow us on Twitter to stay in touch!